Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally creating a family blog

I have been meaning to start another blog for our family, but haven't gotten around to it until now. Better late than never, I suppose.

A little about us. I am Cassie, sometimes known as Cassandra, but please don't call me that, I may have to kill you. My husband is Edward and we have 3 beautiful boys. Our oldest is Alex. He will be 4 in April and is one very bright kid. Got quite a mouth on him, takes after his mommy. Our middle son is Aidan who just turned 1 in July. That boy has killer hair and the most gorgeous eyes, he is definitely a lady killer. Our youngest is Andrew(see a trend with the names?) and he was just born in August 2008 and as of now is my mini me, YAY, finally a baby that looks like me and not his daddy!

As you can see it is a house filled with testosterone, but maybe that is better than me spending untold amounts on frilly dresses and bows that I would love to buy.

Pictures of the kidlets and family:
Alex-as you can see he has trouble written all over his face.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aidan-see all that gorgeous hair.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Andrew-this is what he likes to do most of the time he isn't sleeping.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: