Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick House

So it appears that we are all sick here(except Edward). Andrew just has a little nasal congestion, Aidan has a horribly gunky nose, slight fever, and just all around miserable, oh and a night time cough, oh and he is teething. Alex has the night time cough and a little congestion but for the most part is over it. Unfortunately I went to the Er Sunday night b/c of breathing problems. After 3 breathing treatments, steroids to open my lungs, chest xrays, and some meds I was diagnosed with asthma(got a puffer for that) and either pneumonia or bronchitis(they weren't sure) but the antibiotic I got covers both so all is well. Feeling a lot better today, still have a bad cough, had to use the puffer once already, but not soo bad considering how bad yesterday was. I am just hoping the kids don't get worse.

No comments: