Monday, December 28, 2009

Our 2010 goals

I rarely make New Years Resolutions, just not my style. However this year I am making a few goals that I would like to be realized by the end of next year(2011). I would like to get this family healthy--mainly myself--I'd like to lose 30 lbs by September, I'd like Alex to try more good for you foods, and I'd like Edward to try to eat a little healthier as well. Not sure I can pull off the last one as he hasn't changed in 30+ years. I also hope to get Aidan pottytrained by the end of the summer, hoping I can also work with Andrew as well. Our next big goal for the year is to get as much debt paid off as possible, we are currently sitting at about 5000$ in credit card debt and 6000$ in medical debt(no interest), not that bad but if it is paid off we can clear up a lot of money to start saving for a house one day. We have been doing the Dave Ramsey Plan for a while and paying down a ton of debt, however dental bills have kept us from really making a dent in it, hopefully by the end of 2011 it will all be gone.

No comments: