Saturday, March 13, 2010

Aidan's haircut

A few days ago, I decided to shave Aidan's hair. Mainly b/c the time before when I cut it with the clippers, I couldn't get it all one length b/c he was having a fit. It started growing back in kind of funky, so I decided I would shave it fairly close and then it would grow back in evenly, at least I hope it will!

Picture of it before I shaved it:
Photobucket
And yesteday at the park-about 4 days after I shaved it:
Photobucket


I think it is super cute shaved, but I really like it longer as well, so as long as it doesn't bug me while it is growing in, I won't cut it, just trim as needed. The only problem with it being this short is that you can easily see his two scars from his surgeries and there is a smallbald spot on the left side from where his incision on that side took a while to heal. Not much of a big deal, but it sure is strange seeing those scars there.

No comments: