Saturday, April 24, 2010

Recent pictures of the kids

The days go by super fast and it surprises me at times that I have 2 toddlers.  It seems just like yesterday when Andrew was crawling around and Aidan was in the beginning stages of his speaking journey.  But nope, we have a 5 yr old, a nearly 3 yr old, and a nearly 2 yr old!  And here is a few recent pictures to show just how cute(and grown up) they are getting!

Andrew likes to eat things, as well as sticking them up his nose and in his ears.  Here he is eating a penny:
Photobucket

Alex in the tree in our front yard:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aidan playing:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Andrew:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a picture that I couldn't decide whether I should share or not. Obviously I chose to, but I may remove it later on, we will see:
Photobucket

No comments: