Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I have had a good Mother's Day so far. We went shopping last night to get me some new pants, shoes, and shirts as most of my other pants are a bit too big! Which is nice. I have finally gotten to 195 lbs and am hoping to lose another 40 by Christmas. It is slow going bc I have little time/energy for exercise and am mainly relying on eating healthily but I am refusing to change everything as I want life's indulgences as well. So it is slow, but it's moving down.
Aidan made me a flower pot at Mom's Day Out, I have no clue what it is! It looks sort of like grass, it's not a flower, wondering if it is a herb of some kind. Here is a picture:
Before it sprouted:
Photobucket
Sprouted:
Photobucket
Every mother's day I try to get a picture of the kids and I. I have so few pictures of us together so I make it a point to get one every year on this day!
Photobucket

And this is what my sister Jennifer bought me, isn't she awesome?!
Photobucket

No comments: